Friday, May 24, 2013

Untitle...

Seeing so many friends going overseas. I wished I could one of them one day. No matter to work or to holiday. I really wish I could.
What is the reason being a human without enjoy?
What is the reason I should bare of this?
Why should I?

You are not in my diary almost 2 months. But I still care for you. Even I m the one who say break up.
I don't know whether this time is that the right time to let you in my diary again. I'm so stupid and idiot to becoming like that.
Do I deserved this or should us deserved this step?
I am regretting if I am making the wrong move...
I don't know whether I am in the right path...

I am really a normal person just to come to this world to enjoyed and to take care of my family.
Why...Feel so frust and stress.. I don't need a lot of friends.. I just need a few will do..THe BEsT I need Is A FEW is enough For ME...
i just need fews friends that can go around ... chit chat ... just like others doing...
Going to new restaurant that just build...eat like no tomorrow and drink as much as we want...
wearing nice dress with heels, shop till I drop

BUT I am the opposite one... I don go for the places which is newly build, I don't buy a lot of things till I dropped...Every month I am just worried how much expenses and fix commitment shall I pay. That's what I know...

Everytime when i looked into something I really love and like.. I will think and think and think .. Shall I Buy??
End up I won't buy... Seriously I don't deserve all this... WHY??? I want to live like what others are doing..I am not greedy ...

in Love I know it might be my fault or yours... I don't know.. I cried on your shoulder the other day. I knew somethings would happen eventually.. But i don't know how to face it ... seriously I AM SO SUFFER...
shall I tell you?? I don't know and I not dare to tell you...tears flow ='( ...
I just need someone who care me more instead that I need to speak out only can be understand.
i know you for years...you know my style and so do I...
Both of us comes to many stage and get back together . break up and together again.
But WHY you cant really understand me ... for me Love is already dunno how to describe to exist again ... Maybe the song  分开以后 really suit me... I really think of you. I know I did something bad to you months ago....I Am so strictly to break up with you...what I could say... IM SORRY for that...